Skip to content
- 1 kilogram Eden Valley Biodynamic Wheat
- Day 1: Soak 1 kilogram of Eden Valley Biodynamic Wheat in a bowl with rainwater overnight.
- Day 2: Drain water from grain and cover the bowl with a cloth.
- Days 3 & 4: Rinse grain with rainwater, drain and cover again.
- Day 5: Feed sprouted grain through a course meat mincer back into bowl.
- Mix the crushed wheat and wheat milk gently together with hands and form into flat breads approximately 15 cm in diameter and 1 cm thick.
- Bake on a hot ceramic sheet in a slow oven (120 to 140 degrees celsius) for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.