We produce a range of quality stockfeeds and poultry kibble. These products are specially formulated, 100% biodynamic and Demeter certified.
- Offer pellets to livestock over a four-week period, gradually increasing the percentage of pellets, allowing the animal time to adjust to the new feed source.
- The pellets are high in energy and MUST be fed to ruminant animals with a quality fibre source such as hay, mature green pasture or straw.
- Provide good, clean water for animals.
- Allow for a daily feed intake of around 3% body weight of animal.
- Weed seeds that may be present in feed grains are made infertile in the processing of the livestock pellets.
- Pellets are processed to export standards.
- Biodynamic certified whole grains, bran and pollard
- Fine shell grit
- Salt, bicarbonate of soda and di-calcium phosphate
- Trace minerals – copper, zinc, manganese and iron
- Certified poultry crumble contains a minimum of 12% protein. Nutrient levels may vary slightly between batches. Test results available on request.
This product does not contain any restricted animal material. Its biodynamic ingredients have been Demeter certified by the Biodynamic Research Institute, Victoria.