Skip to content
- 1200 grams Eden Valley Biodynamic Bakers Flour
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- 900 mL warm water
- Combine flour and salt.
- Activate yeast with brown sugar and 100 mL warm water.
- Add activated yeast to the flour and salt with 800 mL warm water.
- Once risen and shaped into loaves and then risen again, bake for 20 minutes at 240 degrees celsius and then another 25 minutes on 200 degrees celsius.
- Take the loaves directly out of the tin and place directly back onto the over racks.
- Bake for another 5 minutes to crisp the crust all around.